As an online survey app, the FREE, basic subscription offers
- Unlimited number of surveys, with up to 12 questions and 100 responses each
- Access to over 100 survey templates
Once a survey has been created, bookmark it for students on their computers, email the survey to interested parties, post on Facebook, Twitter…just too many options for sharing.
Use surveys and polls
- to engage students in their opinions about favorite movies, books, cartoon characters
- to collect feedback on a school activity or event
- to sample students’ knowledge of a topic
- to poll opinions about political events, issues, candidates then compare with the local, state, and national outcomes
And don’t overlook the many times a poll/survey can benefit the professional educator.
- to determine workshop topics
- to identify the success of parent conferences
- to poll for suggested academic or building policy changes
- and, of course, to “vote” for the day of the staff holiday parties!